“I’m still learning.” – Michelangelo, Age 87
Advanced Communications Training
for the professional
The Influence Of A Leader 01/15
The Impact Of A Leader 02/19
The Integrity Of A Leader 03/19
The Intuition Of A Leader 04/15
The Innovation Of A Leader 05/13
All Workshops: 9am – 4pm
This is your opportunity to gain the same valuable insights and methods used by top executives and leaders.
If you’ve received a promotion,
or you’re growing in your influence,
these workshops are for you!
“Is what my team thinks of me really that important?”
February 19, 2020
WORKSHOP #2: The Impact Of A Leader
How to create a powerful legacy and be an effective communicator.
1. Learn how to build extraordinary unity in your workplace.
2. Learn the different communication styles that will build great rapport.
3. Learn how to resolve conflict quickly and respectfully.
4. Learn how to inspire your team and be an empowering leader.
“Who knows, my friend? Maybe the sword does have some magic. Personally, I think it’s the warrior who wields it.”
Redwall by Brian Jacques
“How will these workshops help me?”
March 18, 2020
WORKSHOP #3: The Integrity Of A Leader
How to be true to your character and maintain a great reputation.
1. Learn how your words and actions strengthen your leadership.
2. Learn what to do with rumors and gossip.
3. Learn how to build trust with your team.
4. Learn what kind of confidence and commitment your leaders need from you.
“Today you are you! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”
Horton Hears A Who by Dr Seuss
“How will it stretch my thinking?”
April 15, 2020
WORKSHOP #4: The Intuition Of A Leader
How to communicate ideas and enjoy a healthy debate.
1. Learn the different ways your team intakes information and build with it.
2. Learn how to facilitate creativity, strategy and a follow-through plan.
3. Learn how to forecast objections and solve foreseeable problems.
4. Learn how to recognize perceptions and turn them into productive conversations.
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows
by JK Rowling
“How do I earn the trust of my team?”
WORKSHOP #5: The Innovation Of A Leader
How to keep your independence while working as a team.
1. Learn how to establish positive connections with your teammates.
2. Learn how to steer clear of micro-management and promote autonomy.
3. Learn how to coach self-direction and self-accountability.
4. Learn how to delegate and recognize your team’s talent.
“Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
Hosted By Karen Thrall Inc.
New leaders are emerging every day.
Often I hear clients say, “Leadership found me. It wasn’t something I was necessarily going after.” OR “I knew one day I’d be a leader in my profession. The signs were there in college.” Either way, new leaders have a strong desire to excel in the way they communicate and collaborate with their teams.
Our 2020 workshops focus on the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of leadership in 5 key areas.
These one day workshops are designed to equip and empower your up-and-coming leaders (individuals who’ve been in their current role for less than five years).
Have a look and please let me know if you have any questions. Always happy to offer more information on the content we provide.Karen Thrall
5800 The Crossings Dr
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Your group will include supervisors, managers, directors and senior level leaders.
The Fine Print
- Price also includes lunch and workbook
- Group rates available
- Full refunds, less $100
You save $86!
You save $193!
You save $343!
You save $536!
What People Say
“Excellently organized and facilitated!”
“Exceeded my expectations so much!”
“Love the interactive style. Content was so informative.”
“The way Karen draws answers and ideas out of everyone is such a gift.”
“It opened up my eyes to seeing more into the human nature and how we behave.”